International express delivery express delivery route, transport by air, mainly including:
1, commercial express: UPS Express, TNT Express, DHL Express, FEDEX Express, collectively referred to as the four major express;
2, International Postal Express: such as China EMS, Singapore EMS, Hong Kong EMS, etc.;
Introduction to DHL International Express Service
DHL International Express is the market leader in the global express delivery industry. It can send mail to 220 countries and regions, covering more than 120,000 destinations (main postal code area), and provide courier and courier services to corporate and private customers. Whether it is a document or a parcel, whether it is a day, a limited time or a limited day delivery, DHL International Express can provide services to meet your needs.
DHL Operating requirements and surcharges related regulations
1. DHL standard surcharges and related regulations
01. Fuel surcharge: The quotation does not include fuel surcharge, which is subject to the official online announcement of DHL every month!
02. Remote surcharge: calculated according to RMB3.6/KG* fuel, minimum charge RMB180/ticket* fuel; (if the address is remote, it can be verified by DHL according to zip code)
The notice is valid at any time, subject to the DHL bill!
03. Tariff prepayment fee: calculated at RMB120.0/ticket, and our company charges a handling fee of RMB30.00 per ticket;
(There may be destination tariffs, surcharges, more complicated customs clearance fees, etc., if the change is prepaid or the tariff prepayment is selected, the sender will be charged,
Under normal circumstances, we do not accept the sender to pay customs duties! If the recipient refuses to pay the tariff, the sender must pay the tariff unconditionally!
Add "Change Address Surcharge": RMB100.00 per ticket;
The Corrected Address Surcharge applies to any shipment that was not delivered due to the following factors, and the shipment will only be charged if it is successfully delivered in the end:
a. Give incorrect or incomplete recipient address data at the time of receipt, such as the recipient's postal area, city, country, address content, etc.
b. The recipient has moved out of the mailing label or the address on the shipping order. If the recipient has moved, or the hotel’s guest has checked out
c, the recipient has left the company marked on the transport label or the waybill, and the company also refused to sign
04. Overweight surcharge: the length of a single piece of goods exceeds 120CM or the weight of a single piece exceeds 70KG, and you need to add RMB250/ticket* fuel calculation! & Nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; Add "Special Handling Shipment Surcharge" : RMB 250.00 per ticket, additional fuel surcharge, special handling of the shipment surcharge will be charged for:
a. Except for the sender's instructions, if there are signs/texts on the shipment and its packaging, give clear guidance that the shipments cannot be stacked and transported -
"Do not stack" (Do not stack / No Stack ) ;
B, improper packing, friable, no package (Loose package), transport pallets or the shape of the second obstruction plate, or other non-cargo pallets were stacked safe operation member.
05. Declaration of insurance premium: Hong Kong DHL rate is calculated at 1%, minimum 100RMB/ticket; for shipments exceeding RMB777 per ticket, you can choose to declare value service
Additional protection, the risk of your goods against loss or damage. The value of each additional RMB777 yuan will be charged 3.2 yuan, that declaration insurance.
06. Eastern European countries generally have restrictions on the weight and size of goods. The single piece can't exceed 30KG or 50KG, and the single ticket can't exceed 250KG.
Please pay attention to the weight and size of the goods when receiving the goods; the goods with real weight and large size can be inquired!
07. Angola: No more than 300KG per ticket; Nigeria: single ticket and single piece cannot exceed 70KG and do not accept textiles; Tunisia: single ticket cannot exceed
40KG single items cannot exceed 30KG; Iran: documents and packages are not serviced; Israel destination code is "GZA" no parcel service ;Russian country
(except EMS has services), no services in other channels; sent to Afghan city KANDAHAR, LAGHMAN FED no parcel service;
There is no service in any channel in Turkmenistan; Micronesia DHL does not exceed 30KG in one piece; Brazil size limit: 98cm x 98cm x 98cm,
Single piece chargeable weight can not exceed 70KG, charging single vote can not exceed 1000KG, if the shipment exceeds the relevant limit will be automatically returned!
08. The following countries do not accept P.O.BOX addresses (postal mailing addresses): Australia, New Zealand, Samoa, Singapore, Angola, Benin,
Egypt, Ghana, Republic of Guinea, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sudan, Syrian Republic,
United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Belgium, Cyprus, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal,
Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, United States.
09. The following 17 countries no longer accept any packaged battery parts (including built-in batteries): Azerbaijan, Brunei, Cambodia, Cyprus, Egypt,
Georgia, Gibraltar, Guam, Guernsey, British Jersey, Marshall Islands, Montenegro, Palau, South Africa, Niger, Tajikistan,
Armenia, Ghana , Ecuador , Kyrgyzstan, Nicaragua (new)
10. The following countries all require original commercial invoices: Bulgaria, Lebanon, Mauritius, Qatar, Brunei, Chile, El Salvador, Poland
(requires information of origin), Belarus, Argentina, (with information on the country of origin) Indonesia, Brazil (with tax number), Ecuador, Portugal,
Angola, Turkey, Gabon, Cura?ao , Peru , Guatemala , Kuwait, Tanzania (with tax number).
11. Package shipments to Belarus are only available in the capital “Minsk-MSQ”, the postal code is 220000-220999, of which Minsk Airport area
(Zip code 220054) There is also no parcel service. In addition, there are no parcel delivery services in other cities in Belarus.
12. Shipment and delivery services for all goods are suspended in parts of the Allahabad city in India.
The zip codes for the affected areas are: 211003, 211005, 211006, 211019 and 212404.
13. Parcels sent to Algeria do not accept any form of tariff prepayment (DDP).
14. Ukraine can import private shipments only in the following 8 city names: Kyiv Dnipropetrovsk, Simseropol DONETSK Odessa, Kharkiv,
15. For goods exported to Brazil, the recipient's tax ID is required. For goods imported by DHL in private name, 1. For size requirements: 1mx1mx1m(meter).
If more than one meter on one side will be directly returned by Brazilian Customs 2. All products shipped to Brazil have more than 3 boxes or declared value higher than 3000 USD ,
Imports must be officially declared. If there is no “Formal Import” on the waybill and invoice, it is possible for the Brazilian Customs to clear the customs in a quick manner by default. For the reason, the return shipping area is forcibly returned. Brazil DHL suggested that for goods with a value greater than $3,000 or more than three cases, please be sure to let the customer
The description of the goods in the description of the waybill and invoice indicates “Formal Import”, so that the Brazilian Customs will recognize that the piece is imported in the form of official customs clearance. You can
Effectively avoid returning
16. For Lithuanian parcels, the invoice for customs clearance must be marked with the trade term DDP or DDU (tariff payment or tariff prepayment)
17. Saudi Arabia's shipments, invoices with the goods must be specified in the corresponding payment method, the payment method is usually: Bank Transfer,Cheque,Intercompany
Transfer, Cash, Credit Card, Letter of Credit; and each package exported to this country, you need to identify the country of origin information on the product
(Example: "Made in China").
18. Indonesia's operational requirements: First: the clothing and accessories products sent to Indonesia, if the value reaches or exceeds 250 US dollars, the goods need to provide
Relevant identification certificate provided by the country of origin (Surveyor Certificate). Second: individuals, hotels, banks, exhibits imported in the name of the exhibition, or do not have or have
Any recipient of a valid import identification certificate such as the relevant import license, the weight of the imported single ticket cargo cannot be equal to or exceed 100 kg, and the import is not allowed.
Third: send the package to the recipient, if the package contains electronic or communication products (mobile phones, smart phones, I-PAD, I-Phone, PDA), etc., regardless of the relevant
The quantity of the product requires the recipient to provide an import license from the trade department (Ministry of Trade) to arrange the import.
Second, matters needing attention and compensation regulations
1. Items not shipped include: imitation brand, liquid, powder, food, fresh goods, drugs, corrosives, inflammable and explosive arms and other contraband; , entrained or prohibited
The act of rushing goods, such as the payment, fine, warehouse rent, and associated losses arising from the above-mentioned acts causing customs to deduct or confiscate the goods, is at your own risk!
2. DHL shall not be compensated for any loss or delay caused by the shipment. Fragile products are required to be packaged by the customer, otherwise our company will be crushed.
Not responsible, if the loss occurs during the operation of the goods, the compensation shall be compensated according to international practice, not exceeding USD100.0, regardless of its commercial utility or special value to the sender.
More than USD100.0 value, it is recommended to buy commercial insurance. The packaging must be good, rejecting the goods that are not well packaged, and for all the lost shipments, our company will be based on
The declared value is compensated, but the maximum compensation amount is USD100, and the freight is not compensated. For goods of high value, it is recommended to purchase insurance on their own.
3. If the shipment is damaged or lost, the consignee must complain to the destination within 48 hours after the receipt, and the destination service provider will provide the complaint after receiving the complaint.
Reference?Number. The sending agent must file a claim with us by this Reference Number, otherwise it will not be accepted; when submitting the claim, please also
Provide the waybill and invoice; the claim letter must be submitted within 7 days after the receipt of the shipment, and the above NO shall be indicated on the claim letter; if the goods are damaged, the goods shall be damaged.
Detailed photos (including inner and outer packaging and damage); name, model, quantity, unit price, and total price of lost or damaged shipments;
UPS International Express Introduction
As the world's largest express carrier and package delivery company, UPS International Express is also a leading provider of professional transportation, logistics, and e-commerce services.
1. UPS standard surcharges and related regulations
01. Fuel surcharge: The quotation does not include fuel surcharge, which is subject to the UPS official online announcement every month!
02. Remote surcharge: calculated according to RMB4.0/KG* fuel, minimum charge RMB195/ticket* fuel; (if the address is remote, it can be verified by UPS according to zip code)
03. Change the address fee: Calculated according to RMB77/piece, the maximum receipt is RMB273/ticket (the recipient has the right to change the delivery address, and the surcharge generated is borne by the freight payer, If the address is wrong or the sender or the recipient If a person requests to change the address, a surcharge will be incurred)
04. Tariff prepayment fee: calculated according to RMB125.0/ticket; (local destination tariff, surcharge, more complicated customs clearance fee, etc., if it is changed to prepaid or selected tariff prepayment will be sent Persons charge.
05. Refusal of returning fee: calculated according to RMB78/ticket* fuel; (If the customer refuses to accept or other reasons, it cannot be delivered and returned, the return fee and handling fee are paid;
06. Overweight surcharge: calculated at RMB40.0/piece; (see item B below)
07. Super Limit Surcharge: Calculated by RMB388.0/piece* fuel (see item C below)
08. To pay the chargeback fee: Calculated by RMB80.0/ticket
09. Weekend delivery fee: calculated according to RMB100.0/ticket, as long as it is selected, UPS will charge this fee regardless of whether it is done or not.
10. Express expedited handling fee: 搂RMB320.0/ticket calculation; (select UPS global express expedited fee)
11. Report insurance premium: the rate is calculated as 0.42%, the minimum 50rmb/ticket; for each shipment exceeding RMB777, you can choose the additional protection of the value service to protect your goods from loss or damage. . The value of each additional RMB777 yuan will be charged 3.2 yuan, that declaration insurance.
12. Residential area delivery: The local recipient address is the residential area (referring to the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada). The minimum fee of RMB 23* fuel/ticket is required. This fee will not be provided. For enquiries, please call UPS free calls.
13. UPS channel suspends the receipt of more than one item of single item with an average weight of less than 9kg; the package must be neat and in good condition, otherwise it will be rejected!
B.) UPS non-standard packaging is subject to a fee of RMB40.0/piece (only one 40 yuan is required for multiple conditions), as shown in:
(1) One side length exceeds 152cm, or the second length exceeds 76cm plus RMB40/piece
(2) Metal or wooden non-UPS packaging materials and cylindrical items that cannot be fully loaded into general cartons, such as wooden barrels, drums, cylinders or tires
(3) If the single piece (solid weight) exceeds 32kg, it must be added 40RMB/piece.
C.) UPS oversized packaging will add RMB388.0/piece* fuel cost, which is expressed in:
(1) The sum of side lengths exceeds 330cm, and 388RMB/piece* oil is required, and the minimum billable weight of this item is 40KG/piece.
(2) Super UPS maximum limit UPS is not accepted. If it has been transferred, it will add RMB388.0/piece* oil, which meets the criteria of C(1) and B. The two surcharges will be charged at the same time.
(3) The maximum limit is expressed in: one side exceeds 270cm, single piece exceeds 70kg, and the sum of side lengths is less than 419cm (ie 1 length + 2 width + 2 height < 419cm). /> D.) UPS billing weight collection (update)
According to the new UPS 2014 regulations, the weight charge is calculated according to the actual weight of each piece of cargo compared with the volumetric weight. The weight is calculated by adding the weight, and then the weight of each piece is added and the position is calculated to obtain the weight of the billable weight.
If the decimal point is less than 0.5, it is calculated as 0.5, and if it is more than 0.5, it is calculated as the whole KG. For example, one ticket and three pieces of goods, the actual weight of each item is 10.2KG, 20.3KG, 30.4KG, the corresponding volume is 8.2KG, 15.1KG, 40.5KG, according to the old regulations, the billing weight is: 8.2+15.1+40.5= 63.8KG, and the new regulations are: 10.2+20.3+40.5=72KG, please pay special attention.
Commercial invoice and bill of lading requirements:
1. Need to be detailed (recipient information, quantity of goods, material name and purpose), now more than one customs request to provide "details of the production plant"
2. The declared value of the goods in the commercial invoice is only allowed in USD, EUR or destination currency. The invoice “MADE IN CHINA” is required on the invoice
3. The waybill is filled in regularly: UPS service mode (normal SAVER), freight payment (normal prepaid), customs payment (normal payment), if the method of selection is different from the above, it must be confirmed with us.
4. Battery products, battery-containing products, watches, knives, magnetics, ink cartridges, etc.; (refusal to accept contraband)
5. Textiles must provide ingredients: (such as 100% POLYESTER), US goods are best brought with their export license.
6. Requirements for shipment to the United States: It is best to have the words "MADE IN CHINA" on both the goods and the INV to facilitate customs clearance at the destination.
Second, matters needing attention and compensation regulations
1. Items not to be carried include: imitation brand, liquid, powder, food, fresh goods, drugs, corrosives, inflammable and explosive arms and other contraband; Lies, entrainment or rushing, such as the payment, fines, warehouse rent, and associated losses arising from the above-mentioned acts causing customs to deduct or confiscate the goods, at your own risk!
2. Fragile products should be packed by the customer. Otherwise, our company will not be responsible for any damage. If the goods are lost or broken during the operation, the compensation will be compensated according to international practice, no more than USD100.0, no matter its commercial effect on the sender. Or what is the special value. More than USD100.0 value, it is recommended to purchase commercial insurance.
3. UPS rejects goods that are not well packaged, and the packaging must be good. If the packaging is not good, the shipment will be damaged, and after the transshipment, some losses or delays will not be compensated. For all lost shipments, our company will compensate according to the declared value, but the maximum compensation amount is USD100, and the freight will not be compensated.
4. For goods with high value, it is recommended to purchase the goods insurance or purchase them from UPS. UPS insurance premium is 4.4 thousand, the insurance amount does not exceed the declared value. The shipment is damaged or lost. The consignee must complain to the destination within 48 hours after the receipt. The destination service provider will provide the complaint after receiving the complaint. Reference Number, the sending agent must file a claim with us within 7 days of this Reference Number , and provide details of the goods such as the waybill, invoice, and ReferenceNumber, detailed photos of the damaged goods (including internal and external packaging) And damage to the situation) otherwise expired, our company will not accept. UPS will only compensate for the loss of the whole case of the shipment, and the other (delayed delivery, wet goods, less goods and rotten goods) will not be compensated!
5. UPS exports to Iran without documents and packages; Micronesia UPS single piece does not exceed 30KG
6. If the shipment is transferred to Mexico via UPS, if the application value exceeds 1000USD, CO is required for local customs clearance, and the transhipment certificate is required for textile shipments transferred to the US via UPS.
TNT Operating requirements and surcharges related regulations
1. TNT standard surcharges and related regulations
01. Fuel surcharge: The quotation does not include fuel surcharge, which is subject to the official online announcement of TNT every month!
02. Remote surcharge: Mainland TNT calculated at RMB2.5/KG, minimum charge RMB55/ticket; Hong Kong TNT calculated at RMB3.5/KG* fuel, minimum charge RMB80/ticket*fuel; (eg address Remote, can be verified according to the zip code to TNT) The notice is valid at any time, subject to the TNT bill!
03. When the goods are transferred at customs customs clearance, TNT will send the goods after the goods are sent first, and the recipient will pay the fee when the recipient refuses to pay, and it will be valid within six months;
04. The Security Surcharge (ESS) is based on 0.55 yuan per kilogram. The minimum fee is 5.5 yuan per ticket, and the maximum fee is 106 yuan. Remote fee 2.5/KG, minimum 55 yuan / ticket!
05. Size requirements: economic TNT single piece does not exceed 70kg, the size does not exceed 1.8*1.2*1.5(m), one ticket does not exceed 99 pieces, the billing weight does not exceed 1500kg; global TNT single piece does not exceed 30kg, size is not Super 1.0*0.6*0.7(m), one ticket does not exceed 99 pieces, and the billing weight does not exceed 500kg;
06. Weight requirements: Italian, Australian and Japanese parcels below 2KG, all calculated and charged according to 2KG;
Second, matters needing attention and compensation regulations
1. Items not shipped include: imitation brand, liquid, powder, food, fresh goods, drugs, corrosives, inflammable and explosive arms and other contraband; , entrainment or prohibition of goods rushing, such as the goods caused by the above-mentioned acts caused by the sale of goods, such as the deduction or confiscation of goods, such as the payment of goods, fines, warehouse rent, and associated losses, at your own risk!
2. If there is a breakage of the express mail, TNT will not be compensated for any loss or delay after the transfer. Fragile products should be packed by the customer. Otherwise, our company will not be responsible for any damage. If the goods are lost during operation, the compensation will be compensated according to international practice, no more than USD100.0, regardless of its commercial utility or special value to the sender. . More than USD100.0 value, it is recommended to buy commercial insurance. The packaging must be good, refused to accept the goods with bad packaging. If the whole ticket is lost, our company will compensate according to the declared value, but the maximum compensation amount is USD100, and the freight will not be compensated. For goods of high value, it is recommended to purchase insurance on their own.
3. If the shipment is damaged or lost, the consignee must complain to the destination within 48 hours after the receipt. The destination service provider will provide a Reference?Number after receiving the complaint. The sending agent must file a claim with us with this Reference Number, otherwise it will not be accepted; when submitting the claim, please also provide the waybill and invoice; the claim letter must be submitted within 7 days after the express mail is signed, and the above NO is stated in the claim letter. If the goods are damaged, detailed photos of the damage of the goods (including internal and external packaging and damage) shall be provided; the name, model, quantity, unit price and total price of the lost or damaged express parts shall be listed;
FedEx International Express
The operation of Federal Express (FedEx) began on April 17, 1973. The service scope covers 220 countries and regions. It is a wide-ranging, safe and reliable, clear customs clearance, fast-responding, door-to-door international courier service. Hengshengtong Logistics is an agent of Hong Kong FedEx Express. The price is favorable and the delivery is fast. It is your preferred international fast.
Operational requirements and surcharges related provisions
I. FED standard surcharges and related regulations
01. Fuel surcharge: The quotation does not include fuel surcharge, which is subject to the FED official online announcement every month!
02. Remote surcharge: according to RMB4.0/KG* fuel, minimum charge RMB202/ticket* fuel; will vary according to the type of packaging, destination, and kilogram. The specific amount of the fee will ultimately be based on the company's bill.
03. Change the address fee: Calculated according to RMB75/ticket (The recipient has the right to change the delivery address, and the surcharge generated is borne by the freight payer, whichever is the bill)
04. Tariff prepayment fee: calculated according to RMB125.0/ticket; (locally possible destination tariffs, surcharges, more complicated customs clearance fees, etc., if changed to prepaid or selected tariff prepayment will be sent to the sender Charged.
05. Residential area surcharge: Minimum Fedex residential area to the United States and Canada will be charged a surcharge of RMB25* fuel per ticket, and shipment 2 long X 2 wide X 1 high (minimum side perimeter +Longest side >330CM) More than 330CM or more than 68KG One plus US$100 will be added to the US and Canada residential areas
06. Paying the fee for the chargeback: Calculated by RMB80.0/ticket
07. Weekend delivery fee: calculated by RMB78/ticket* fuel
08. Declare insurance premiums: the rate is 0.3%, the minimum is 100rmb/ticket; for each shipment over RMB 777, you can choose to declare the additional protection of the value service to protect your goods from loss or damage. For every RMB 777 increase in the value of the goods, the fee will be charged at RMB 3.2, that is, the commercial insurance premium will be declared.
Second, the operational requirements and "special cargo" precautions
Commercial invoice and bill of lading requirements:
01. It needs to be detailed (recipient information, quantity of goods, material name and purpose), and now we need more customs to provide "details of the production plant"
02. The declared value of the goods in the commercial invoice is only allowed in USD, EUR or destination currency. The invoice “MADE IN CHINA” is required on the invoice
03. The waybill is filled in regularly: FED service mode: IP, IE, IPF, IEF, you can not fill in the waybill, subject to the transfer details, if the method of selection is different from the above, you must confirm with us.
04. Must have sender information (address must be available, sender name and company name are all available)
05. Battery products, battery products, watches, knives, magnetics, ink cartridges, etc.; (refusal to accept contraband)
06. Textiles: The format must be declared in the following format: 100% COTTON WOVEN LADIES'T-SHIRT, the best export certificate for US goods. Namely Content + Material + Woven / Knitting + Men's / Women's + Product Name
07.PCB board: To provide PCB form (for all countries), the wire provides the line side;
08. Electronics: The electronic product provides the FCC side (only for the United States), otherwise it will be returned to the customs to be refunded;
09.Wooden category: The goods packed in wooden boxes need to be checked 100% out of the box. If the wooden packaged goods FEDEX that has not been opened for inspection or cannot be checked out will be rejected, the operating cost of the returned freight will be reduced. And the responsibility will be borne by the sending customer. Therefore, if the customer still needs to ship the FEDEX wooden box cargo, he can open it in Shenzhen first, and then open the door with a hinge to open and close.
10. Cardboard goods: FED The oversized parts need to be punched, and the height of the board should be 9 cm. The peripheral length is over 330CM, the actual heavy product volume is less than 68KG, and it is charged at 68KG. More than 68KG is charged according to the actual billing weight; one of the multiple items belongs to the oversized piece, then the whole ticket is charged according to the oversized pieces, of which the Billing at 68KG.
11. Cambodia: The declared value of the FED sent to Cambodia cannot exceed USD300.0. Otherwise, the customs clearance will be refunded and the return fee will be refunded.
12. Special countries: Argentina, Spain, Germany lines need to provide EORI number to be able to transfer normally, in order to avoid shipment delays, please confirm the EORI number before the goods are taken.
13. Spain: Fed Spain Ceuta/ MELILLA city has no goods service; Micronesia FED single item does not exceed 30KG
14. To the "EU countries", you need to provide the EORI number to be able to transfer normally. In order to avoid the delay of the shipment, please confirm the EORI number before the goods are taken. (The EORI number is economic activity in the EU countries, especially A registration number necessary for enterprises with import and export business. To obtain the number in the customs of the country where the enterprise is located, it can be used throughout the EU.) The private address does not need to provide the EORI number.
Third, matters needing attention and compensation regulations
1. Fragile products should be packed by the customer. Otherwise, our company will not be responsible for any damage. If the goods are lost or broken during the operation, the compensation will be based on the federal compensation, but it will not exceed USD100.0, regardless of the sender's What is the utility or special value?
2. Items not to be carried include: imitation brand, liquid, powder, food, fresh goods, drugs, corrosives, inflammable and explosive arms and other contraband; The act of liaring, entraining or rushing goods causes the customs to impose fines, fines, warehouse rents, and joint losses arising from the deduction or confiscation of the goods, at your own risk!
3. For shipments of 500KG/ticket, please call in advance to reserve the position and consult the price. The West Coast of the United States is limited to the following postal codes: 80000-81699, 83200-83999, 84000-84799, 85000-86599, 8900-89899, ??90000-96699, 97000-97999, 98000-99499, and other areas are the East Coast.
4. The specification of the shipment piece is (width + height) * 2+ length is greater than or equal to 330CM, less than 68.0KG / piece, must be calculated according to 68.0KG; the piece of the piece exceeds or equals 68.0KG IPF piece, single The pieces must be packed by paper card. The height of the card must exceed 9CM to facilitate the transfer.
5. Compensation regulations: Lost or damaged items are declared according to the value, but the maximum is not more than 100 US dollars. The documents are based on RMB 150/ticket, and the goods are higher than 100 US dollars. Customers need to purchase the insurance for their own safety.
6. Low-declaration, imitation goods, contraband, and goods with inaccurate invoice information will be automatically returned by the carrier and blacklisted, so the consequences and expenses (including fines) will be borne by the shipper;